P.S. If you're weighing the risks and benefits of enrolling in preschool during this time, we've compiled some member experiences and considerations in our article on Preparing for daycare and preschool in the time of coronavirus.
The Park Slope Parents Guide to Finding and Securing Preschool features 19+ pages of wisdom compiled from generations of Brooklyn parents and is available at a reduced cost for members.
Head HERE to download the Preschool Guide! Make sure you're logged into your membership account to download at a reduced price.
Not yet a part of our community? If you're a parent in Brooklyn, sign up today and get:
- Dozens of Specialty Groups to fit your career, cultural heritage, hobbies, and much more
- Good stuff CHEAP on the Classifieds
- Discussions on all aspects of NYC life on our Advice/Community Group
- Monthly Pregnancy and Baby Groups
- More than 350 online and in-person events per year
- Discounts at hundreds of local businesses - check them out HERE
- Members-only pricing for the Preschool Guide, PLUS 100+ pages of members-only wisdom for every age and stage, including the PSP Guides to Daycare, Kindergarten, Nannies, Babysitters, and Birthday Parties.
SOLD? Join us now!