Want to join a Park Slope Parents Baby Group? Find out more information HERE.
1. Meet up with your Baby Group!
2. Interested in babysitting swapping?
Learn about how your baby group can form a babysitting co-op: HERE.
3. Get Organized!
4. Pool Together Your Groups Resources.
Have a box of outgrown diapers or outgrown clothes? Offer them up to other members! How about toys that have sat around or no longer entertain your child? Swap toys and gain something new!
5. Throw a Baby Group Birthday Bonanza!
Invite the whole crew, find a spot with lots of space, and let the kids roam while you celebrate making it to a milestone (6 months, 1 year, 2 years, etc). This is also a great way to help squelch guilt in being able to invite 30 moms to your child's party.
6. Start a preschool coop together
Read the PSP Guide to Starting a Preschool co-op HERE.
7. Don't spam your group with commercial messages.
Want to share information about a local business to your Baby Group? Be sure to read PSP's policy about this HERE.
image via Flickr, thanks to a Creative Commons License