The Park Slope Parents Guide to Parties features advice on guest lists, location, cost, invites, goodie bags, activities, teen/tween celebrations, and virtual parties. In short, this guide has everything you need to make your honoree feel super special with minimal stress—and it's available to members at a reduced cost.
Head HERE to download the Party Guide! Make sure you're logged into your membership account to download for a reduced price.
Not yet a part of our community? If you're a parent in Brooklyn, sign up today and get:
- Dozens of Specialty Groups to fit your career, cultural heritage, hobbies, and much more
- Good stuff CHEAP on the Classifieds
- Discussions on all aspects of NYC life on our Advice/Community Group
- Monthly Pregnancy and Baby Groups
- More than 350 online and in-person events per year
- Discounts at hundreds of local businesses - check them out HERE
- Members-only pricing for the Party Guide, PLUS 100+ pages of members-only wisdom for every age and stage, including the PSP Guides to Daycare, Preschool, Kindergarten, Nannies, and Babysitters.
SOLD? Join us now!
Not sold, but still need some party advice? Download the 2014 version of the Party Guide HERE.