The Meet-Up Map lives HERE on Google Maps!
KEY to the Meet-Up Map:
- Orange pins = meet-up spots. Click the pin to see more info/member reviews for each location.
- Blue pins = meet-up spots with water features! Availability will depend on the weather and time of year, so check and confirm before you go.
- Yellow pins = bathrooms!
Some TOP TIPS for planning a great meet-up:
- Make the meeting long enough (at least two hours) so people can join late and still get some time in. As long as there’s someone else still there, you don’t have to stay for the whole meeting if you can’t.
- Find a spot and drop a pin in a map. Let them know if you have a brightly colored blanket, sun hat, or other identifying object—that’s another helpful way for folks to find you in the park. Post the event to your group and make sure folks have a way to get in touch on the go if they're having trouble finding the meet-up spot.
- If it’s during a hot part of the day, make sure there is shade. Parks are always about 10 degrees cooler than the surrounding areas.
- Remind folks to bring blankets, drinks, and snacks, and maybe a spray bottle if it’s hot. And don’t forget a trash bag to carry in/carry out!
- Be clear about Covid-related precautions. Are masks required for adults? Kids? Both? If you're meeting at a bar or restaurant, is everyone on the same page about indoor vs. outdoor seating?