Park Slope Parents has put together a comprehensive guide to having a happy and healthy nanny share. Packed with tips and advice, this go to resources is based on years of experience, nanny survey data and countless member stories of what worked, what failed, and more.
If you're a Park Slope Parents member, make sure you're logged into your membership account to take advantage of the reduced member price.
In the guide you you will find advice, tips and information such as:
- Benefits and drawbacks of a nanny share
- Step 1: What to do BEFORE Considering a Nanny Share
- Step 2: Start With Finding, the FAMILY – not the Nanny
- Step 3: Write Up and Talk Through the Details
- Step 4: Write Up and Talk Through the Details
- Step 5: Find the Nanny
- Step 6: Nurture the Nanny
- Voices of Experience: General advice
- Voices of Experience: Why Nanny Shares Ended
- Voices of Experiences: How and What PSP members PAY
- Appendix: sample of the nanny share work agreement
Do you want to find families to establish a Nanny Share? Fill out the Park Slope Parents Nanny Share Family Finder form HERE. You'll need to be a member to take advantage of this resource, so if you're not yet a part of Park Slope Parents, join HERE!
Do you want to post about a Nanny Share on the PSP Classifieds, with or without a nanny in mind? Go HERE.
image via: https://flic.kr/p/9oARuZ