With a gift membership to Park Slope Parents, you're giving:
- Access to over 7,000 families to get useful, important advice on anything from how to get your child to give up a pacifier to recommendations for plumbers!
- Access to our Classifieds list for buying, selling, and trading goods locally
- The chance for expectant and new parents to join our smaller, intimate baby and expectant groups
- Access to over 70 specialty groups, including career networking, cooking, crafting, hiking, LGBTQ+, vegetarian, new to the hood, stay at home parents, working moms, dads and more.
- Peace of mind knowing that, in the sometimes roller coaster ride of parenting, there are others there to help.
NOTE: Members are required to live in Brooklyn and be parents or expectant parents.
READY? Here's how to make it happen:
- Go to our PSP Membership Site -> Gift Membership
- Put in the name, email, and phone of the person to whom you're giving the membership
- Give us your information
- Select your gift (1 year, 2 year, etc).
- Add a personalized message
- Pay for the membership.
We'll send you confirmation and take it from there by emailing the gift recipient and getting them registered!
Thank you so much for giving the gift of a supportive community! Your friend, colleage, client, brother, aunt, boss will thank you, too.