Are you a former member but miss us? (We miss you too!) Here’s what to do to get back onto Park Slope Parents:
1. Go to the PSP Membership Site and click MEMBER LOGIN (top right corner).
2. FORGOT YOUR USERNAME/PASSWORD? If you can’t remember your credentials, please click the “Forgot My Username/Password” link. If you don’t see a reply, check your spam folder, as messages like to hide there.
3. Once you log in you’ll see RENEW; click that on and you can renew and pay online. NOTE: our system does not save your credit card information.
4. Scroll through the MEMBER SIGN UP questions and make sure to update any relevant information.
5. Want to join one of our many specialty subgroups? Check off the groups that interest you. You’ll be joined by our groups moderator within 24–48 hours and will receive a message with information about each group. You can join more specialty groups at any time by mousing over "JOIN" in the top menu and then "Join My Specialty Groups."
PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP AS A NEW USER—you’re still there! Promise! We’ve kept your seat warm!
Check out our new PSP video here! >>>>>