· Children should be supervised at all times. Wait and bar staff are not de facto babysitters when parents are not paying attention.
- No climbing on the furniture, games, pool table, bocce ball court, etc.
- No changing diapers outside of the bathrooms. (This is a health issue and could result in hefty fines for a bar/restaurant. It’s also just uncouth).
- If you are waiting outside, please do your best to not block the sidewalks or doorways.
- If your child is screaming or crying for more than 30 seconds and cannot be consoled, please be considerate and remove them from the scene until they are calm.
- If your child is throwing food/drink/silverware onto the floor do your best to stop the behavior. Do not place the spoon they just threw on the floor back into reaching distance.
- No running, pushing or horseplay.
- Strollers must not block the front entrance or emergency exits. (This is a fire hazard and could lead to unsafe conditions as well as fines for a bar/restaurant)
- If you can come without a stroller please try to do so. Bringing strollers into businesses means less walking space for others; please be mindful of passageways.
- Do not let your child sit directly on the floor, inside or outside.
- Shoes and clothes must be worn at all times.
- Keep young children with you at your table rather than have an unsupervised “kids table.”
- Stay within arms reach of the kids you’re responsible for.
- Do your best to pick up after your kids if they make a giant mess.
- Do not leave dirty diapers in the bathroom garbage without first wrapping them up in something airtight. (Small spaces and dirty diapers do not go together.)
The overwhelming majority of our groups (especially our baby groups) have wonderful relationships with our local bars and restaurants. We want to do our best to ensure that these positive experiences continue. If you’re meeting up with your PSP group friends, please buy something from the meet-up place, tip the baristas and wait-staff generously, pick up after yourselves, make sure you have everything you came with, and be the kind of people who management and staff want to welcome back.
Useful PSP reviews: