Home: Buy, Sell, Move and Improve

All listed vendors have been recommended by registered Park Slope Parents members.

Important: Check to see whether the service provider (plumber, handyman/woman, painters - or anyone else who comes to do work in your home) is licensed and if s/he carries insurance. Many co-ops and condos require this.  Even if you are not bound to board rules, if a worker gets hurt in your home or does damage, you can be protected if the worker has insurance. You are protecting yourself when you pay a little extra money for a licensed service provider.  In the end, cheap labor can end up being very expensive if something goes wrong.

If you want to check the licensing status of home improvement provider, you can search the Department of Consumer Affairs website.

0 Entry Found.