- Working Parents
- Nanny Hiring & More
Parenting Advice & Tips
- Slope Resources
- Membership Perks / Discounts
- Classes & Activities
- Health / Mental Health
- Childcare, Education & Camps
- Home: Buy, Sell, Move and Improve
- Local Businesses / Services
- Kid & Baby Needs
- Donations and Volunteering
- Career Help
- Legal Help (Lawyers, notaries, etc.)
- Party Resources
- Pampered Parent
Interested in a Pregnancy or New Parent Group with other folks expecting around the same time as you? Join a Park Slope Parents Baby Group!
What’s a Baby Group? It’s an easy way for folks who are expecting or have new babies to meet up and chat with others. Some details:
· Baby Groups not only share an online community but also plan regular, offline meetings in the neighborhood!
· There are individual monthly groups (e.g., May 2013 Babies, June 2011 Babies, etc.) and also "Seasonal" groups created every past season (e.g., Fall 2012 Babies).
· Pregnant Moms start meeting before their babies are born so you’ll bond through the whole process!
· JOIN at Park Slope Parents by going to www.parkslopeparents.clubexpress.com. There's a place to enter your due date/birth date and in a few days you'll receive a welcome message to the group.
Park Slope Parents
5000 Families Strong!
ALREADY A MEMBER OF OUR FORUMS? FIND THEM HERE