- Working Parents
- Nanny Hiring & More
- Slope Resources
- Membership Perks / Discounts
- Classes & Activities
- Health / Mental Health
- Childcare, Education & Camps
- Home: Buy, Sell, Move and Improve
- Local Businesses / Services
- Kid & Baby Needs
- Donations and Volunteering
- Career Help
- Legal Help (Lawyers, notaries, etc.)
- Party Resources
- Pampered Parent
- Category: Membership
Want to join the Park Slope Parents membership groups?
Park Slope Parents is open to expectant parents and parents with children of all ages in Park Slope, Brooklyn, New York and surrounding neighborhoods. Park Slope Parents maintains members-only Yahoo! Groups, pregnancy, baby groups, specialty groups and a publicly accessible web site. We also help organize local family events such as: the Spring Fling, Easter Egg Hunt, clothing swaps and more. Check out our Photos!
Here's what to expect :
1. Sign up as a new member on our membership site and be sure to tell us which groups you want to join (Parenting, Classifieds, Networking).
- The Parenting/Advice group is where to find advice on everything from parenting to plumbing.
- The Classifieds is our buy/sell/trade/stoop sales/nannies/housecleaners/rentals group
- The Career Networking group can help you with your floundering or flourishing career. Find out more here.
Want to join one of our Pregnancy or New Parent groups? Once you sign up and get approved go to "GROUPS" and find the group(s) you want to join based on date of birth/ due date and you'll be joined. Questions? email .
We also have Specialty groups such as Language groups, fertility groups, Dads' groups, SAHMs, and more! HERE is a full list of our groups.
2. We'll review your application within 24 hours.
3.Once accepted, you'll receive an email asking you to pay your dues. Our annual membership fee is $35 and includes access to the three lists as well as all the other perks of membership. Discounts are available for multi-year memberships.
4. Once you PAY your membership fee (which includes discounts at over 500 local businesses and services), you'll receive invitations or be added to the groups you requested. Please check your spam/junk folder as many systems block these messages. (At this point it's not an automatic process-- but we're working on it!).
THERE ARE ALSO OTHER WAYS TO STAY CONNECTED
1. Follow us on Twitter!
2. Like us on Facebook!
READY TO BECOME A MEMBER OF PSP? GET STARTED BY CLICKING HERE!