- Working Parents
- Nanny Hiring & More
- Slope Resources
- Membership Perks / Discounts
- Classes & Activities
- Health / Mental Health
- Childcare, Education & Camps
- Home: Buy, Sell, Move and Improve
- Local Businesses / Services
- Kid & Baby Needs
- Donations and Volunteering
- Career Help
- Legal Help (Lawyers, notaries, etc.)
- Party Resources
- Pampered Parent
Calling all small business owners and people starting entrepreneurial endeavors.
Come to a networking night at The Old Stone House. Talk about your business and collaborative needs, new business ventures and ideas, and share resources that will help you work smarter and be more successful.
When: Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 6:30 PM until 8:30 PM
Where: The Old Stone House
336 3rd Street Brooklyn (at 5th Ave), NY 11215
Brooklyn, NY 11215
HERE IS HOW THINGS WILL WORK:
- When you come in you'll be given a number.
- At 6:45PM, ONE-minute introductions will begin. (We'll need to be brief as these will be timed. Go over too long and you will be dinged!)
- After everyone's finished (around 7:25), we can spend the next hour making connections, giving out cards to folks we want to meet with and requesting cards of people we'd like to work with in the future.
- "The Shmoozefest was my FAVORITE - I'd love to attend another one!"
- "I CONNECTED with a graphic designer at the fall shmoozefest who hooked me up with an editor, and I got an assignment from that editor"
- "I ENJOYED the networking event at [the Old Stone House] as a great way to meet people in the neighborhood and make connections."
- "The networking events are GREAT."
END RESULT? PRICELESS. A set of business cards of people who can help you pursue job possibilities, collaborations, and partnerships.