- Working Parents
- Nanny Hiring & More
- Slope Resources
- Membership Perks / Discounts
- Classes & Activities
- Health / Mental Health
- Childcare, Education & Camps
- Home: Buy, Sell, Move and Improve
- Local Businesses / Services
- Kid & Baby Needs
- Donations and Volunteering
- Career Help
- Legal Help (Lawyers, notaries, etc.)
- Party Resources
- Pampered Parent
Already a member of PSP Tweens and looking for the group? Find it HERE (You'll need to sign in with your membership username and password)
The Park Slope Parents Tweens Group was created to assist parents and their children during the transition from childhood to the tumultuous teen years. The group is comprised of an engaged community of parents sharing personal experiences and giving recommendations on a wide range of topics from education, what’s cool for tweens, peer pressure, and school bullying to the onset of puberty, behaviors and attitudes, sexual identity, and self-esteem.
In addition to the vibrant online discussion board, parents have the opportunity to receive expert advice in the form of articles and blog posts as well as attend in-person seminars and workshops led by the professionals who comprise the Tweens Group Advisory Board. Presentation subjects include culture, education, health, media, mental health & wellness, parenting, sports, and social events including a monthly reading book club.
- Not a PSP Member? Click here to sign up, and ask to join the PSP Tweens Group when signing up!
- Already a PSP Member but not a Tweens group member? Click here to fill out a short form so we can get you signed up!