Work/Life Balance Tips
Count YOUR first time seeing something as the first time.
Good food and a quick way to take care of dinner!
You really don't need to answer that email right away.
I am so excited to be able to bring you some tips from local parent and organizing expert Amanda Wiss, of Urban Clarity, on ORGANIZING YOUR INBOX. It's virtual space, but the mental effect is the same as a closet full of clutter. Take an hour to set up a system as she suggests below, and you will definitely save time going forward.
Here's Amanda's advice:
- W/LB Tip #10: Start a Pick-Up Co-op
- W/LB Tip #11: Use Those Hours After the Kids are Asleep!
- W/LB Tip #12: Create Family Traditions
- W/LB Tip #13: When the clock strikes 8:30...
- W/LB Tip #14: Create Family Traditions
- W/LB Tip #15: De-Cluttering Your Office
- W/LB Tip #16: More on Family Traditions
- W/LB Tip #17: De-Cluttering Your Mind
- W/LB Tip #18: Happy Mother's Week- Cut yourself some slack
- W/LB Tip #19: Desktop Activism
- W/LB Tip #20: How To Focus in the Age of Distraction
- W/LB Tip #21 Just Say No
- W/LB Tip #22: Priorities, Priorities
- W/LB Tip #23: Breathe, and then break for summer...
- Back To Work With a Baby
- The Debate: Working Long Hours and Parenting
- Increasing your Productivity
- Tips for leaving work stresses at work
- How to Negotiate Work Life Balance When Job Hunting