Work/Life Balance Tips
From setting up creative work schedules like coming in early, working from home, after bedtimes, Moms from the PSP Working Mothers group talk tips about how to find, negotiate and juggle the Work/ Life Balance.
Do you bring the anxiety of work home with you? Sometimes it feels like it’s impossible to let go of job related stress. Here are tips parents have shared about how they let go of work-related negativity.
Here are some tips, words of wisdom, and general advice from Park Slope parents on how to make the transition back to work with a baby as smooth and as stress free as possible…
Summer tips to help you BREATHE--and count your blessings while you do so.
How to focus in the age of distraction
- W/LB Tip #19: Desktop Activism
- W/LB Tip #18: Happy Mother's Week- Cut yourself some slack
- W/LB Tip #17: De-Cluttering Your Mind
- W/LB Tip #16: More on Family Traditions
- W/LB Tip #15: De-Cluttering Your Office
- W/LB Tip #14: Create Family Traditions
- W/LB Tip #13: When the clock strikes 8:30...
- W/LB Tip #12: Create Family Traditions
- W/LB Tip #11: Use Those Hours After the Kids are Asleep!
- W/LB Tip #10: Start a Pick-Up Co-op
- W/LB Tip #9: Organizing Your Inbox
- W/LB Tip #8: You Really Don't Need To Answer that Email Right Away
- W/LB Tip #7: You Really Don't Need To....
- W/LB Tip #6: Use Your Commute Time to Transition
- W/LB Tip #5: Read (Preferably Fiction!)
- W/LB Tip #4: Best Places for Ordering In/Taking Out
- W/LB Tip #3: The FIRST ______ (fill in the blank) Happens when YOU see it!
- W/LB Tip #2: Blocking Time on Outlook
- W/LB Tip #1: Meal Planning