- Working Parents
Nanny Hiring & More
- 2014 Hiring A Nanny Book **NEW**
- The Nanny Work Agreement
- Helping Your Nanny Find a NEW Job
- How to Post for your Nanny on PSP
- Requirements for Nanny Posts
- Firing a Nanny
- Nanny Surveys (2008-2013)
- Paying a Nanny On The Books
- Nanny Payroll Quick Start Guide
- 2014 PSP Guide to a Successful Nanny Share
- Information for Nannies
- Nanny Calculator
- Nanny Relationship Advice
Parenting Advice & Tips
- Parenting BIG Stuff
- Classes & Activities
Childcare, Education and Summer Camps
- Travel Advice
- Parents of Tweens
- Seperated, Divorced and Single Parents
- Single Mothers By Choice
- Resources for LGBTQ Parents
- Slope Resources
- Reviews Recommendations
- All things HALLOWEEN!
- The Nanny Survey
- PSP Pregnancy, Baby & Speciality Groups
- Kids' Classes and Activities
- Traveling with Kids
- Pediatricians - Pediatric Physicians & Doctors
- Home: Buy, Sell, Move and Improve
- Party Resources
- Donating your Stuff!
- Resources for Parents Under Stress
- Membership Discounts
- PSP Events
- Help Overview
- Membership Help
- Joining Help
- Groups Help
- Email Help
- How to Advertise on PSP
- How to Place a Commercial Post on PSP's List Serv
- How to Place a Run-of-Site Ad
- How to Place a Category Banner
- How to Send a Dedicated Email to PSP Members
- How to Join the PSP Membership Perks Program
- How to Add your Logo to your PSP Recommendations Listing
- PSP's Advertising & Editorial Disclaimer
- Business Help
- Website Help
- Important Member Communication
Thought it was tough getting through middle school yourself? Lucky US! We get to watch our kids go through it! Park Slope Parents is HERE FOR YOU with rescources, support and insight from experts as well as from parents who are there right along with you!
Want to be connected to our Tween group but aren't a PSP member? Click HERE
Already a PSP Member but not a Tween group member? Click HERE.
Are you a member but can't find a group? Click HERE.
In this section:
Lists of websites, videos, books and more that can help you navigate the waters!
A lst of our local experts chosen for their knowledge of the tween years.
Summaries of the advice from our PSP Tweens group
Answers to important questions From local and national experts (some you didn't even know you needed to ask!)
A list of our short, easily digestible Tween Tips for quickie pick me ups.
Books about tweens, summarized by parents!