Safety in the Home
- Parent Category: Advice - Childcare and Education
- Category: Nanny 101, Hiring a Nanny, Ending the Relationship, Important Member Communication, Safety in the Home
Have a nanny in your life or looking for one? You definitely need to read this.
- Parent Category: Nanny 101
- Category: Hiring a Nanny, Safety in the Home, Important Member Communication
An important email PSP sent to members on January 19, 2014 about recent trouble we've experienced with nannies in Park Slope.
- Parent Category: Parents of Tweens
- Category: Raising Tweens Tips, Tween Advice from Parents, Safety in the Home
Tips from parents on how to get your Teen/ Tween to remember their keys!
Lead is dangerous and lead poisoning can be life threatening. Here's a starting point in the process of helping you navigate through the complex process.
Safety tips for cleaning the house.
tips and resources to clean up the medicine cabinet...
A personal tale of the importance of carbon monoxide detectors.
Learn how to conduct a FAMILY FIRE DRILL with your kids and family so you have a plan on what to do in case of emergency.
Park Slope Parents outlines the steps you need to take...
The idea of getting the wrong prescription IS extremely scary and life-threatening. I talked to my local pharmacist and he gave me some tips on what to do to be diligent about the prescriptions your health care provider is prescribing.
You may want to run a background check on your potential Nanny. Here's how...
Information about safegaurding your house when hiring housekeepers/nannies/ help around the home.
PSP Members share advice about handling mold.
Frequently asked questions about window guards, home safety, and responsibility.