- Category: Membership
With a one year $40 gift membership to Park Slope Parents, you're giving:
- Access to over 5,000 families to get useful, important advice on anything from how to get your child to give up a pacifier to recommendations for plumbers!
- Access to our classifieds list for buying, selling, and trading goods locally
- The chance for pregnant and new parents to join our smaller, intimate baby and pregnancy groups
- A membership discount card with discounts on over 600 local businesses including restaurants, kids’ stores and pampered parent resources!
- Peace of mind knowing that in the sometimes roller coaster ride that is the parenting journey there are others there to help.
Follow these easy steps:
- Your Name
- Name and Email of the gift membership recipient
- Information about how you'd like to give them the membership (via email OR a gift membership certificate)
- Your address (to send the gift membership certificate- where applicable)
- Whether you're giving a one-year membership ($40), multiple year membership ($40 times number of years), or perpetual membership ($200 - never expires)
2) Pay quickly, securely, and easily through PayPal, if you have a paypal account. Go to www.paypal.com to access your account or set one up. Paypal the membership fee to and put "Gift Membership" and the name of the recipient in the comments field.
If you'd prefer to pay by check, make it out to Park Slope Parents and send it to:
Park Slope Parents
438 12th Street, Ph C
Brooklyn, NY 11215
3) Once the purchase is logged we will send you a confirmation and mail you the certificate OR send the recipient an email announcing the gift.
4) If you give the gift by email, we'll send the gift recipient instructions on how to sign up through our membership website. If you give them the certificate, the instructions will be printed on the back. They'll need to fill out an online application, providing their preferred contact information and telling us which lists they'd like to subscribe to. We'll approve their application and get them on board!
Thank you so much for giving the gift of a supportive community! Your friend will thank you, too.
PSP Gift Membership Coordinator