New York Life
- Parent Category: Parenting Advice
- Category: General Parenting Advice, New York Life, Managing Urban Life
Well, we got our first kid-noise complaint today. My downstairs neighbor wrote: I can hear your son running back and forth, back and forth. I can pretty much hear everything down here. Its a bit much, especially at 7:30 AM. "
The Do's & Don'ts of double parking in New York City...
With fall comes spectucular autumn folliage. Nothing beats the sound of leaves crunching under our feet. Sadly, New York City streets just can't handle all of it. The leaves, as lovely as they are, clog gutters & drains (especially if you sweep leaves down 'em). And what happens then? Flooding in your apartment. Plus, when leaves pile up it is impossible for street cleaners to do their job. And what happens then? We are left with dirty streets.
Here are some tips of what to do (but be sure to take a fun fall photo or two before you clean it all up!)
- Parent Category: The Hood
- Category: Managing Urban Life, New York Life, Home Management Advice
From a PSP-er who has been there, done that and had to throw away the T shirt (or at least tumble dried it for 30+ minutes)
- Parent Category: Travel Advice
- Category: Before You Travel, Travel Advice, New York Life, Managing Urban Life
While owning a car in New York City has many advantages, one of its disadvantage is parking - and dealing with alternative street parking, especially when you gone for a long period of time and won't be around to move it. What do you do? Here are PSP member tips for parking while on vacation.
- Parent Category: Home Life
- Category: Home Management Advice, New York Life, Managing Urban Life
So your neighbor have said you are too loud – what to do when you’re the one making the noise
A guide to helping you find bad landlords and bed bug history in the house hunt!
Are you currently agonizing over moving out of the ‘hood and exploring what options there are beyond Park Slope?
Click here for details on where to vote in your neighborhood