- Working Parents
Nanny Hiring & More
- 2014 Hiring A Nanny Book **NEW**
- The Nanny Work Agreement
- Helping Your Nanny Find a NEW Job
- How to Post for your Nanny on PSP
- Requirements for Nanny Posts
- Firing a Nanny
- Nanny Surveys (2008-2013)
- Paying a Nanny On The Books
- Nanny Payroll Quick Start Guide
- 2014 PSP Guide to a Successful Nanny Share
- Information for Nannies
- Nanny Calculator
- Nanny Relationship Advice
Parenting Advice & Tips
- Parenting BIG Stuff
- Classes & Activities
Childcare, Education and Summer Camps
- Travel Advice
- Parents of Tweens
- Seperated, Divorced and Single Parents
- Single Mothers By Choice
- Resources for LGBTQ Parents
- Slope Resources
- Reviews Recommendations
- Help Overview
- Membership Help
- Joining Help
- Groups Help
- Email Help
- How to Advertise on PSP
- How to Place a Commercial Post on PSP's List Serv
- How to Place a Run-of-Site Ad
- How to Place a Category Banner
- How to Send a Dedicated Email to PSP Members
- How to Join the PSP Membership Perks Program
- How to Add your Logo to your PSP Recommendations Listing
- PSP's Advertising & Editorial Disclaimer
- Business Help
- Website Help
- Important Member Communication
Interested in a Pregnancy or New Parent Group with other folks expecting around the same time as you? Join a Park Slope Parents Baby Group!
What is a PSP Baby Group?
A PSP Baby Group is an easy way for folks who are expecting or have new babies to meet up and chat with others. Some details:
- Baby Groups not only share an online community but also plan regular, offline meetings in the neighborhood!
- There are individual monthly groups (e.g., May 2013 Babies, June 2011 Babies, etc.) and also "Seasonal" groups created every past season (e.g., Fall 2012 Babies).
- Pregnant Moms start meeting before their babies are born so you’ll bond through the whole process!
What are the different PSP Baby Groups?
- click HERE to see the 30+ (and growing!) list of PSP Baby Groups!
JOIN at Park Slope Parents by going to www.parkslopeparents.clubexpress.com. There's a place to enter your due date/birth date and in a few days you'll receive a welcome message to the group.
Park Slope Parents
5000 Families Strong!
ALREADY A MEMBER OF OUR FORUMS? FIND THEM HERE