- Working Parents
- Nanny Hiring & More
Parenting Advice & Tips
- Slope Resources
- Reviews Recommendations
- The PSP Christmas Guide
- The 2013 Nanny Survey
- PSP Pregnancy, Baby & Speciality Groups
- Kids' Classes and Activities
- Traveling with Kids
- Pediatricians - Pediatric Physicians & Doctors
- Home: Buy, Sell, Move and Improve
- Party Resources
- Donating your Stuff!
- Resources for Parents Under Stress
- Membership Discounts
- Help Overview
- Membership Help
- Joining Help
- Groups Help
- Email Help
- How to Advertise on PSP
- How to Place a Commercial Post on PSP's List Serv
- How to Place a Run-of-Site Ad
- How to Place a Category Banner
- How to Send a Dedicated Email to PSP Members
- How to Join the PSP Membership Perks Program
- How to Add your Logo to your PSP Recommendations Listing
- PSP's Advertising & Editorial Disclaimer
- Business Help
Interested in a Pregnancy or New Parent Group with other folks expecting around the same time as you? Join a Park Slope Parents Baby Group!
What is a PSP Baby Group?
A PSP Baby Group is an easy way for folks who are expecting or have new babies to meet up and chat with others. Some details:
- Baby Groups not only share an online community but also plan regular, offline meetings in the neighborhood!
- There are individual monthly groups (e.g., May 2013 Babies, June 2011 Babies, etc.) and also "Seasonal" groups created every past season (e.g., Fall 2012 Babies).
- Pregnant Moms start meeting before their babies are born so you’ll bond through the whole process!
What are the different PSP Baby Groups?
- click HERE to see the 30+ (and growing!) list of PSP Baby Groups!
JOIN at Park Slope Parents by going to www.parkslopeparents.clubexpress.com. There's a place to enter your due date/birth date and in a few days you'll receive a welcome message to the group.
Park Slope Parents
5000 Families Strong!
ALREADY A MEMBER OF OUR FORUMS? FIND THEM HERE