- Working Parents
- Nanny Hiring & More
Parenting Advice & Tips
- Slope Resources
- Reviews Recommendations
- The PSP Christmas Guide
- The 2013 Nanny Survey
- PSP Pregnancy, Baby & Speciality Groups
- Kids' Classes and Activities
- Traveling with Kids
- Pediatricians - Pediatric Physicians & Doctors
- Home: Buy, Sell, Move and Improve
- Party Resources
- Donating your Stuff!
- Resources for Parents Under Stress
- Membership Discounts
- Help Overview
- Membership Help
- Joining Help
- Groups Help
- Email Help
- How to Advertise on PSP
- How to Place a Commercial Post on PSP's List Serv
- How to Place a Run-of-Site Ad
- How to Place a Category Banner
- How to Send a Dedicated Email to PSP Members
- How to Join the PSP Membership Perks Program
- How to Add your Logo to your PSP Recommendations Listing
- PSP's Advertising & Editorial Disclaimer
- Business Help
Tips for choosing a summer camp for your child and recommendations of the “best” camps from Park Slope parents and kids. Also check our summer sleep away camp recommendation section.
It's end of summer and what do you do when it comes to saying farewell to the counselors that kept your little tots busy & happy all summer long.
This article offers advice on tipping summer camp counselors from neighborhood parents.
All camps are different, but here are some thoughts pulled from past posts & previous discussions across the PSP group.