Interested in finding out more about a category banner? This section covers all you need to know: from placement options through to art specifications and more.
What is a Category Banner?
A Category Banner sits at the top of any of our PSP Recommendations pages. This section includes member reviews of local businesses and services. To be listed in the PSP Recommendations section, you must be referred to by a PSP Member. You can however expand your reach and awareness through a carefuly placed advertisement so that when a PSP member looks for a plumber, pediatrician, preschool, or any othe local service - your services are prominently promoted in a targeted and trusted environemnt .
What does a Category Banner look like?
A category advertisement sits at the top of the page within the Recommendations category you are interested in targetting. Category Banners come in two sizes, full (468 x 60 pixels) and half (234 x 60 pixels).
A Full Category Banner
For an example of what a Half Category Banner, see below or click here to visit our Contractors category, where several local merchants can be seen running Category Banner ads
A Half Category Banner
For an example of what a Half Category Banner, see below or click here to visit our Summer Day Camps category, where several local merchants can be seen running Category Banner ads
Category Banners are available in two sizes:
- Half Banners occupy a half-width of the header and are sized at 234 x 60 pixels and occupies half of the header of any PSP recommendations page.
- Full Banners occupy the full width of the header and are sized at 468 x 60 pixels and occupies the entire header of any PSP Recommendations page.
- Ads are accepted in GIF or Animated GIF formats. We do not accept Flash or ads larger than 100K in size.
Ready to Get Started?
To place a Category Banner, you need to:
1) Select either the:
(a) half banner (234x60 pixels) size
(b) full banner (468x60 pixels) size
2) Select the category (website page) at which your ad should run.
3) Pay by check or invoice payable within 30 days.
4) Send PSP artwork:
b) Be sure to look at the PSP art specifications (you can access that by clicking on the option you are booking)
c) Include the URL your ad will link to.
Please review The PSP Advertising & Editorial Disclaimer